Dipl. Shiatsu-Therapeutin SGS
Lecturer of Continuing Education in Shiatsu
During my studies in ethnology, and over the course of numerous journeys, I came in contact with various forms of healing. This is how my fascination with healing work came about.
In Shiatsu, I found the optimal combination of body, mind and soul. I have accompanied people of all ages as a professional shiatsu therapist (SGS) for nearly 20 years. In addition to my work in my clinic, I am the mother of four children.
My teaching activities and my work with qualified therapists and students are for me an ideal complement to my Shiatsu practice. Through my teaching activity I am always apprised of the latest developments in Shiatsu.
As a member of the Shiatsu Society of Switzerland, I am bound to comply with ethical guidelines, continuous training and regular supervision.
Professional Accreditation & Continuing Education
- Ongoing training in Shiatsu with -*internationally renowned experts Cliff Andrews, Pauline Sasaki, Yuichi Kawada, Ted Saito, Pamela Ferguson, Gabriella Poli, Eva-Maria Schulte
- Training in Time Therapy, Mediality, Aura Healing, Out of Body Work,
- Consciousness Training with Manuel Schoch, Tune-In Insitute, Zurich
- Teachers Training with Cliff Andrews, United Kingdom
- SVEB 1 certificate, Swiss Association for Adult Education
- Postgraduate Education at Cliff Andrews Shiatsu Center Norwich, Great Britain
- Four-year training as a Shiatsu-Therapist, culminating in a diploma from SGS at the European Shiatsu Institute
- Touch for Health I Certificate (International Kinesiology College, Buchberg)
- Diploma in foot reflexology massage
- Training seminars for graduated shiatsu therapists
- Lecturer at the European Shiatsu Institute Switzerland, for Beginners & Advanced students (since 2001)
- Long-term member of Training Committee, Shiatsu Society of Switzerland
- Teaching of Qi-Qong and physical education in the lower and middle levels of Swiss primary school in the context of addiction prevention
- Shiatsu as a method of complementary therapy in the treatment of multiple sclerosis patients
- Shiatsu assupport for people with anxiety
- Shiatsu reaches people with eating disorders at the point where they lost touch with themselves
- Shiatsu helps patients with cancer feel whole again